Tuesday, March 06, 2012

TheComedyNetwork.ca Fail

This is what I see when I go to a boingboing.net article where they've posted a John Stewart video: a note indicating that the video is not available at my location.
ComedyCentralDamage
In Canada those shows are the property of The Comedy Network, who would rather damage their own product than let me enjoy it at some other site.  If this issue was judged by King Solomon, The Comedy Network would obviously be happy to cut the baby in half.  And they provide no link, and no assistance finding this video if I go to their site.

The outcome is that I don't get to see the video, and I lose respect for The Comedy Network, and for their parent company Bell Media, who put financial gain in front of integrity and lose both in the process.  Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment